All-Inclusive Tobago Resort | What's Included
Please note: from 24 December 2013, the will be operating on all-inclusive plan and room only plan is no longer available.
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- A choice of Caribbean cocktails
- Local beers, soft drinks, house spirits and house wines
- Daytime tennis
- Regular evening entertainment
- Taxes and tips
- Watersports (sailing, snorkeling, waterskiing, etc.) are available for a small fee payable locally
Please note that á la carte meals, room service and snacks, non-house brand wines and spirits and bottled water are excluded and must be paid for locally. No credit or reduction in price is offered on drinks. All other extras including water skiing, scuba diving, sports tuition, floodlit tennis, telephone calls, laundry, car hire, tours etc must be paid for locally.